Here is a practical guide to optimizing your social media strategy on Twitter in 2022. Find out best practices, tips on how to align your campaigns with your business objectives and set campaign goals…
A New Guide to Developing Your Twitter Strategy
Twitter has released a new 2022 planning guide to being successful. The entire guide is 69 pages long, but most of it comes with monthly calendar lists that users can fill out. You can use this editable PDF on your desktop, or print it out and keep a hard copy to work with. Whatever works best for you.
Twitter Planner for 2022 will help you:
- Plan your sponsored and organic tweets a month in advance
- Planning better Twitter advertising campaigns
- Find your brand voice on Twitter
- Think of new content with a “Tweet Month” theme
- Improve your Tweets with expert advice from the Twitter Business team
- Receive best creative practices
A clear and structured comprehensive guide
It is divided into 3 parts:
- a starter kit
- a monthly schedule
- resources for professionals
1. A Starter Kit
It allows you to predict 2022 highlights, frame your speeches on Twitter, and build a personality. This kit allows you to create your marketing plan on Twitter and define your goal. It is aimed at beginners to define the main guidelines and build up this strategy gradually.
- Forecast the highlights of the year 2022
- Frame your speeches on Twitter
2. A Monthly Program
This document includes several pages per month for setting goals or estimating when Tweets are posted. Twitter leaves room for marketers to enter daily details about key goals, events, and ad campaigns to help track performance. This allows you to target key moments or important events that can punctuate your campaigns.
3. Resources for Professionals
In addition to these resources, the guide specifically provides advice on best practices to adopt to improve your company’s reputation. It aims to help marketers develop guiding principles for their tweet strategy:
- visual methods;
All of these can then be used as the basis for brand guidelines.
The last item in the guide is a list of tips and notes on Tweets to get the most out of your Tweets.
- are concise and precise
- Include a Call to Action (CTA)
- are human and conversational
- Discount in % (not currency amount)
- create a sense of urgency
- Avoid distracting hashtags
- are clear and non-pixelated
- include text
- Have a Central Purpose
- attract attention with bright colors, a human element, or a display of movement or emotion
- are 15 seconds or less
- open with product
- keep subtitles or other sound tactics
- The logo should be clearly visible throughout the content
- Keep a brand image present for more than half the video
Even if you’re sure you know Twitter well, taking the time to describe and reflect on your strategic approach can reveal new things and opportunities that you may not have considered before. did.
To download Twitter 2022 guide, click here.