Editorial Project Manager – Webmarketing & Company
Now you can easily send orders on WhatsApp because of its new functionality available worldwide: Shopping Cart …
WhatsApp brings a new seamless experience with Shopping Cart
WhatsApp brings a new seamless experience for users that makes it easier for businesses to track orders online, promote e-commerce and drive sales.
Instant messaging platform WhatsApp launched the shopping cart function for businesses in early December, an e-commerce tool now available worldwide on iPhone and Android.
Thanks to the catalog, users and companies find their account there.
WhatsApp users can:
- Quickly inspect all available purchase options;
- browse a catalogue;
- Select one or more products;
- Send orders to the company via chat.
Similarly, for a profitable e-commerce strategy, companies can:
- Better manage selected items and user requests through instant messaging;
- track requests for orders;
- Finalize the sale on the mobile application.
It’s very easy, follow these 4 steps:
- Access the catalog to select the products of your interest;
- Click “Add to Cart” to place your order. You can add one or more products to your basket;
- Once you complete your selection, send it to the e-Merchant to register your order.
- Make sure the e-merchant has confirmed receiving your order.