December 6, 2022
Influencer marketing has experienced real growth in recent years and could be worth around $16.4 billion by the end of 2022. Increase their sales. Here is a small summary of the prices of influencers according to publications, platforms and the number of followers they have…
factors affecting price rise
In 2022, some influencers are content with paid product donations. This year, the level of remuneration has increased and depends not only on the notoriety of the platforms but also on the types of content published.
Various factors are responsible for this increase in prices:
- type of financial compensation : Contracts to send free products or “give free gifts” are less attractive to influencers. From now on, they prefer to accept performance contracts or receive remuneration;
- sharp rise in demand : Facing the huge success of Influencer Marketing, many brands and companies of all sizes are reaching out to influencers. They allow them to increase their sales, enhance their reputation, reach a new target, etc. ,
- professional content creator : They know the profit they are able to bring to a brand and have mastered the various mechanisms related to influencer marketing.
2022 figures and budget for planning for 2023
Colesquare recently unveiled the budget to allocate to Influencer Marketing in 2023, along with key statistics to know in 2022:
- 60%: This is what professionals rate who have found that brand-published content is less efficient than content produced for influencer campaigns;
- 93%: This represents the percentage of professionals who have used influencer marketing to be successful in their strategies;
- $16.4 billion: If the influencer marketing industry was valued at $13.8 billion in 2021, the figure could reach $16.4 billion by the end of 2022;
- For $1 disbursement, $5.20 profit: In 2021, the average return on investment generated through influencer marketing was $6.5 for every dollar spent. This year, that figure is $5.20 for every $1 disbursed.
Factors Affecting the Prices of Influencers
Some influencers charge a fixed rate. Generally, their prices depend on the amount that brands are able to offer them according to several criteria:
- business area of the company : The influencer should be in line with your product and your brand. This criterion is especially important for reaching your audience who have similar interest centers;
- Social network selected for publication : Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok or Twitter;
- type of material Some themes and areas are very competitive due to high demand. The price may increase depending on the type of content being posted: YouTube videos talking about a product, stories on Instagram, publishing an article on a brand or company blog, etc. The cost of a post on Instagram is more than the cost of a story. However, out of these different platforms, YouTube is the costliest, as the amount of work time spent on creating a video is more significant. Also, liking a post on Instagram or Twitter earns less media value, or EMV, than watching a sponsored YouTube video;
- The influencer’s engagement rate and number of followers : The engagement rate of followers increases when the publications offered are of high quality. The number of followers of influencers also affects their prices. The more these, the higher the price;
- the value of the product or endowment;
- Campaign duration.
Average Influencer Rates by Number of Followers and Platforms
Influencers are classified into different categories according to the number of followers they have:
- Celebrity (over 3 million),
- top (over 500,000),
- macro (greater than 100,000),
- microphone (10 to 100,000)
- Nano (at 10,000).
The prices are thus determined according to the type of influencer and the platform chosen.
On YouTube, video posting costs:
- 50,000 to over 100,000 € for a celebrity.
- €18,000 to €50,000 for a top.
- From €10,000 to €18,000 for a macro.
- €2,500 to €10,000 for the microphone.
- From 0 to 2,500 euros for a Nano.
The average price of influencers has increased further in 2022:
- The cost of a story ranges from 0 to 90 € for a nano, from 1,400 to 5,200 € for a macro, while for celebrities it exceeds hundreds of thousands of euros.
- A reel costs between €0 and €300 for a Nano, €90 to €1,400 for a Micro and €6,500 to €35,000 for a Top.
- A live varies between 0 and 400 € for a Nano, between 400 and 2,500 € for a microphone and up to hundreds of thousands of Euros for a celebrity.
- A post oscillates between 0 and 165 € for a Nano, while for a top it costs between 5,000 and 25,000 €.
To go further and find other analytics and key statistics, take a look at this proven training in social media. You’ll discover strategies and techniques to animate a community on social networks.