Facebook announced the addition of new features to its all-in-one business suite management platform, including Facebook and Instagram Story scheduling, as well as a new business presentation process from News Feed. ,
Facebook is launching a new option in its latest business management platform Business Suite. As a reminder, Facebook Business Suite is a Facebook management tool launched in September 2020. It’s a new interface to help companies save time and stay up to date by managing their pages or their profiles on the application. [Facebook], Facebook Business Suite aims to replace Facebook Business Manager.
What about Creator Studio? While Facebook Business Suite is an all-in-one tool for managing your Facebook and Instagram business accounts, Creator Studio provides content tools specifically for content creators. It also offers monetization features that are not available in Facebook Business Suite.
So, with the new update to Facebook Business Suite, you can now create stories in the app and then schedule them to be uploaded to both Facebook and Instagram.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to the “Articles and Stories” tab;
- Choose where you want to create or schedule posts for your Facebook Feed, Instagram Feed, or both;
- Click Upload Media and add a photo or video to your story;
- Personalize your story by cropping, adding text or stickers;
- To preview how your story will look on Facebook and Instagram, click Publish Story to publish immediately, or click the blue arrow to select Schedule Story to publish later.
Your scheduled posts will then be displayed on your content calendar in the Business Suite application.
Facebook and Instagram post as draft
Facebook also allowsSave Facebook and Instagram posts as drafts business suit. This new option adds even more planning flexibility to your Stories (remember that drafts are available on Instagram Stories).
With the increasing use of Stories, more and more brands are looking to integrate vertical formats more suitable for mobile marketing. Thus brands will be able to optimize their social media strategy thanks to this new approach.
Related Pages Recommendations
Facebook added a new company presentation option at the same time, via Related page Recommendations under News Feed posts.
The new process will highlight related content from Facebook Pages under posts when users take the time to check out (or hover over) certain updates in their feeds. This will allow users to access a new list of dedicated feeds of images from pages that may be similar to their interests.
new advertising options
In addition, Facebook is running new advertising options, especially :
- a new “Conversion Leads” objective for lead ads, which will allow advertisers to optimize the leads that are most likely to convert;
- the ability to convert a lead ad form into a Messenger template for tracking leads;
- New “Call Ads”, which will allow advertisers to display a “Call Now” CTA button in their ads.
New features are added to Facebook Business Suite regularly as the company moves towards its goal of making it a unique tool. For example, take a look at the Facebook Community Manager program. With the closure of Facebook Analytics, Facebook is instructing businesses to use the Business Suite instead. To this end, it is likely that more features will be added to the tool in the coming months.