Do you frequently take or follow online courses, job interviews, group meetings, podcasts? Everyone needs access to a clear and fast virtual communication tool for smoother and more consistent communication, wherever you are. That’s what Waveroom offers, a new tool capable of creating quality and professional content with tools accessible to everyone. But that’s not all! Let’s discover this revolutionary tool together…
An all-in-one tool perfect for personal and business communication!
Are you looking for a tool that can create professional level video recordings at home or in your office? The Waveroom has more than one trick up its sleeve. Recently launched in 2022, this new service already has all the necessary features for fast and efficient communication over long distances, for all your online marketing and multimedia projects.
- ease of use:
- accessible on all platforms and completely secure;
- High quality video and associated audio;
- Ability to record video and audio regardless of the speed and stability of your Internet connection.
Is your internet connection slow?
With Waveroom an unstable internet connection will not affect the video meeting. It actually provides video and audio recording of excellent clarity without any parasitic noise affecting the recording quality. Specifically, audio recording will be lossless uncompressed, with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and in WAV format, and up to 120 minutes.
Are you a fan of podcasts?
You can easily create recording studio quality podcasts from the comfort of your home or office.
Do you record videos often?
Waveroom also offers 4K video recording at up to 1080p (1920×1080 pixels) and in MP4 format. While it ensures a clean and clear image, the implementation of 4K resolution video recording ensures maximum immersive and enjoyable viewing experience.
Up to 1 Year Recording Storage!
Recording begins when you open a room and click the “Record” button and ends when you click “Stop”. The time spent recording is then deducted from your minute limit.
So you can use up all of your available minutes in one long recording session, or use up your minutes gradually by recording several shorter sessions at different times.
For recording storage, if you are on the free version, your recorded video and audio files will be stored on the server for 7 days. And if you’re a premium user, your recordings will be kept for up to 1 year!
- Open Waveroom in your browser;
- Click Get Started in the upper right corner of the page;
- Complete the registration form that appears to register or register via social network (Google or Facebook);
- Click on the confirmation link sent through your e-mail address;
- When you are redirected to a new page, click on “Create a room”;
- Under the preview window, set your camera, microphone, and recording preferences, then enter a room name;
- Start a session by clicking the “Start” button, then click the “Register” button to begin the registration process;
- To end the recording session, click on the “Hang up” button. After a few seconds all the recorded video and sounds will be completely uploaded to the server.
Waveroom thinks even bigger!
Whether you want to record a podcast, host a webinar, take an online lesson, or simply call someone who is far away, this revolutionary tool has the potential to add other great features to what it already has. Planning:
- Simplified video editing for all your advanced editing projects to save time;
- Facility to make Waveroom available on mobile. You’ll soon be able to invite other users and hold video conferences right from your smartphone. Also, this new feature will allow you to save recordings on mobile with impeccable quality just like on computer.
So start communicating remotely, recording interviews, podcasts or meetings in high quality through this very simple and accessible tool.
Click here to learn more.
Article written in collaboration with Waveroom,