Do you want to optimize your marketing strategy on LinkedIn in 2022? The social network has added three new courses to its LinkedIn Marketing Labs training center. On Program: All the key elements for an optimized presence on LinkedIn and the various tools and resources devoted to advertising…
LinkedIn in B2B Marketing
For LinkedIn, France is the sixth market in the world by number of users and the second in Europe. While the social network had 2 million members when it opened in France in 2011, it had 22 million in May 2021. The number of monthly active users there is also estimated at 10.7 million. (Source: Digimind)
In other words, it is one of the platforms required to:
- improve brand awareness;
- develop your network;
- Increase leads and conversions;
- Increase income.
With the constant presence of new social networks, LinkedIn is an often underused platform. Still, it can be a powerful addition to your marketing strategy.
In fact, there are many benefits to using LinkedIn in B2B marketing, most notably:
- With more than two professionals signing up on LinkedIn every second, companies have the opportunity to build a quality network on LinkedIn, with an increasing number of valuable contacts;
- Many LinkedIn features allow you to establish yourself as a leader in a particular field;
- LinkedIn is ideal in terms of social CRM: it allows you to have a better view of prospects, customers and other contacts;
- LinkedIn is more about individuals than companies. As such, it is a great tool to help you build meaningful relationships with others in your industry, as well as with potential clients or job candidates;
- When you maintain an active LinkedIn profile, you are building your position as a thought leader within your industry. Over time, when your followers want to know more about your area of expertise, they will see you as the go-to person.
LinkedIn Marketing Labs: Courses Dedicated to Marketers
To better master the platform, it launched its LinkedIn Marketing Labs initiative for the first time in January 2021. It offers five courses to help marketers better understand the various tools and options offered on LinkedIn for a better marketing strategy.
And well, LinkedIn just added three additional courses.
- Building an Organic Presence with LinkedIn Pages (20 minutes): Build and maintain an active LinkedIn page to develop your unique brand voice.
- Develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy (30 min): Find a balance between organic and paid content to guide your audience through the customer journey.
- creative design for linkedin (10 minutes): Design visually appealing creatives that inspire LinkedIn members to engage with your content.
Each course offers:
- A comprehensive overview of each item and additional context about the different ways you can use LinkedIn’s tools;
- “Knowledge Check” test with a series of multiple choice answers based on the previous section.
At the end of each section, you get notified of your progress, as well as hints for the next course in your learning path. Once you complete all the elements of each course, you receive a digital certificate to download in PDF format or, even better, to display on your profile.
Showcase Your Expertise on LinkedIn
These free courses are offered through Skilljar, but you can log in using your LinkedIn credentials.
If you want to stay on top of the social network, improve your engagement and performance on LinkedIn, then it is worth going through the courses because even though you already know a lot of the information presented, then There are also some essential points that change. time.
If you need more training in this area, take a look at our webmarketing training with social media strategy component.
Source: Social Media Today