Christmas is fast approaching! Like every year, social networks don’t hesitate to publish new guides to help brands and community managers optimize their social media strategy. Instagram unveiled a new guide specifically focused on using the Instagram Store and other e-commerce features…
Prepare for the Holiday Season on Instagram
Instagram introduces a new mini-site that provides key promotion and e-commerce tools, including several overviews and detailed explanations. This will allow you to better prepare for the end of the year holidays and make money on Instagram.
The guide also includes usage information and tips on important items such as:
- Product Details;
- Advertisement ;
- purchase tags, etc.
The key overview is fairly brief, pointing to case studies and other areas for advice. Nevertheless, it can help you orient your marketing approach on Instagram or alert you to elements you may not have taken into account in your social media strategy, in addition to the professional dashboard d’Instagram based Is.
leverage instagram reels
Instagram always strives to promote the use of reels, even testing a specific new element in hashtag search for some users. It can be really interesting to test the reels for your marketing promotions during the holiday season.
The Instagram guide gives specific advice on this topic.
Best practices for product catalogs
Instagram also has an overview of product catalog best practices:
- Provide comprehensive, up-to-date, accurate and rich information about the products in your catalogue. It helps shoppers find your items as they search, filter and discover new things. In addition, it can increase the chances of purchase;
- Make sure all required and optional catalog fields are filled in: Increase your chances of appearing in search and help people determine if your Whether the product is right for them, price, link, image link, brand, product category, etc.
- Offer accurate title and description: The item title and description contribute to a buyer’s first impression of your item. Make sure they are clear and informative.
- Use high-quality images: To showcase your articles, use high-resolution images of at least 500 x 500 pixels and accurately showcase your articles. Add at least 2 images per product so people can see exactly what an item looks like.
- Keep pricing and availability up to date: Buyers will have a better experience and build a trusting relationship with your business if the products they see in your store or your listing are in stock and at the right price.
- Make sure the links to the articles are correct: Make sure they are not broken and that each link leads to the correct article on your website so that customers can read more or buy it.
As the end of the year holidays approach, these tips are very useful for better understanding all the main e-commerce options now available on the social network and thus optimizing the use of Instagram.
Would you like to discuss your needs and your problem to create an effective social media strategy for the holidays? Our webmarketing training allows you toAdvance your web marketing strategy,