Do you have an e-commerce site and are not seeing your sales in abundance? Developing a site requires thought, and thinking about a solid marketing strategy is undoubtedly essential! As you read this article, you will realize some of the potential mistakes that you may have made while developing your online store, and how to fix them. You will be able to find out more about the sale on their website…
Analyze its results for 2021
First you have to analyze your statistics for the year 2021:
- How many sales do you make on average per month?
- What is the product that you sell the most?
- Do you have recurring customers? If so, which pages do they visit?
There are several questions you can ask yourself to get a first glimpse of your results.
In addition, it is necessary to have an Analytics account to follow the statistics and development of your website. This will allow you to:
- Know from which platform your customers come to your site;
- Know which pages have the highest bounce rate;
- Get an overview of the terrain of your visitors (their country, their city, etc.);
- accurately determine which pages do not “match”;
- Avoid high bounce rates.
When a visitor comes to your website, they should be interested and your page should respond to their intent. If it doesn’t, it will look elsewhere except your site, and this will increase your bounce rate. You probably wouldn’t want your customer to go to your competitor?
To avoid a high bounce rate, here are some tips:
- Every landing page must meet a certain demand: Search intent is at the heart of SEO in 2022! You will not be able to miss this. If you do not respect the intent of Internet users Google puts you forward, the results of the analysis will be disastrous;
- Create Quality Content: It’s one thing to allow Internet users to quickly find what they’re looking for, but they still need to be able to have access to quality content. Highlight your expertise on your web pages, and don’t hesitate to create multiple pages related to the same topic (without duplicating its content). You must be an expert in your subject, so cover it thoroughly.
Do you want other tips?
Don’t hesitate to read 5 Tips to Lower Your Bounce Rate!
Build a designed and modern site
In order to build a strong brand and keep Internet users interested in your content, it is important to create a unique and professional design. Creating a design site allows you to draw your Internet user around a coherent graphic universe from which you want to read your page. The color, style of writing or even the layout also has a significant impact on the conversion rate.
To make your graphics work on your site, I recommend you:
- Make a mockup of your website before developing it;
- Create beautiful color schemes;
- Use a designed and easy-to-read font;
- Take an interest in CSS (and don’t just rely on WP themes).
If you have control over the design of your site, you will be able to present your products with a great user experience.
Setting up an online shopping system will be enough to start your first sale, but you can go even faster by offering discounts.
For example, it is very easy to create a coupon on WordPress and integrate it into your site. In addition, all conceivable settings are possible with Coupons. Here’s what you can do:
- Display a reduction from a certain purchase amount;
- Set up a promo system that you reveal on social networks;
- Enter a code for a limited time (for example, the -20% promo code is only valid for 72 hours);
- Encourage your customers to buy more products by offering a reduction in the total basket, depending on the number of products purchased.
You don’t have a discount system? Or, you just don’t want to set one up? There is also the possibility of creating a pack consisting of different products. This is a great way to package an offer and provide your customer with an overall reduction on their purchase.
work on seo
SEO and SEA are referencing levers that can be used to sell your site.
Having SEO strategies (local, advertising or international), you will be able to grow your business on the Internet a little more.
Thanks to SEO, you will be able to be visible on search engines and especially on Google.
Here are some tips to increase your sales in 2022 with an SEO strategy:
- Take care of your content;
- A good <शीर्षक> write tag;
- Sell your product in a meta description;
- Add structured data (product image, customer reviews, price bands, etc.);
- Work on the main image of your product (quality image, not blurry, the product is actually placed in the front).
In addition, Webmarketing & Co. provides comprehensive training focused on the natural context. After taking training from them, you will not be able to miss each other again.
You can also make a lot of money by running advertising campaigns! However, you should take into account the “risk” factor and minimize it as much as possible. To do this, establish long-term marketing strategies.
SEA is also used for other strategies, for example:
- You can “test” an ad campaign before getting serious about SEO;
- This will allow you to know if your product is really a seller;
- You can create ads not only for your product sheets, but for any type of content (quote request forms, landing pages, comparison pages). The choice will depend on the keywords you want to target.
improve user experience
User experience is an important factor in improving the accessibility of your content and your site in general. Here are some tips to improve your user experience:
- Do not change the mouse cursor on your site, it is very “annoying”;
- Improved performance (optimizing loading times, setting up a cache system.) Your site should load instantly!
- Develop transition animations when you hover over a button or link;
- Keep the menu simple, the structure of your site should be easy to understand.
About the Author
Kevin Bendelhak: professional graphic designer, representative of the company K-Graphistay
facebook – site