How to prospect on LinkedIn and grow your business from home? How to get recognized by Digital Marketing? How does the LinkedIn algorithm work? LinkedIn belongs to Microsoft and allows you to get in touch with about 26 million LinkedIn users who are ready to stay in touch, find solutions, share passions… it’s one of the top picks for job searching or recruiting. tool, and develop your business from now on, its business activity…
digital and communication strategy
There is a need to ask yourself to define the commercial and communication strategy on digital devices and to make the outline of your work more visible and readable. To do this, follow these few steps:
- Keep an eye on LinkedIn’s best ambassadors or people who have influenced you with effective LinkedIn in-mail. Use # to search for ideas;
- Be visible: profile picture, logo, background banner and short title;
- Pay attention to the choice of URL with the name of the company and its profession;
- Be concise and regular in your posts by setting up a professional editorial calendar.
Define Prospecting Budget
There is also a paid version of LinkedIn to go further in features, but also to make your offers, your products known, through advertising.
The challenge of prospecting is to be active as a networking group by contacting decision makers, people who will be willing to listen to you.
All this will take time. Therefore it must be calculated by comparing it to other forms of prospecting. All this is virtuous and complementary to the functions at trade fairs, to think tanks…
There are digital aids for redesigning your site, but also for funding your social network projects.
Choose your goal and your personality: Unique profiles of my contacts
On the free version of LinkedIn, without the sales navigator offers, you can define the following elements for your professional personality:
- position, profession;
- company or companies;
- geographic region;
- Network: 1st, 2nd or 3rd circle.
Why Prospect on LinkedIn? What is a LinkedIn user looking for?
Once you’ve established your target, your market, your personality, it’s important to maintain your community and build a lasting bond with regular content. You must continue to grow your audience, people who follow you and who follow your structure or employer’s company page.
What are the necessary steps to find prospects on LinkedIn?
Taking care of the details requires working on your showcase, and therefore your personal profile: keywords, recommendations, skills, expertise, views and photos.
here is 5 major steps To optimize your LinkedIn profile to attract visitors:
- Set up a full description of who you want to get in touch with (emoticons too);
- Optimize the profile: define key keywords related to your field of activity, which will appear in the LinkedIn algorithm and that will be pleasant to read;
- Write publications that answer your personality questions, issues: therefore interesting written and video content;
- Intelligently expand your network by choosing your contacts (look at LinkedIn’s SSI, LinkedIn’s Social Score Index);
- Participate in conversations and share content in groups in relevant and popular publications.
What tools are there for your business prospects and growth on LinkedIn?
To be successful, you need to clearly define the objectives (number of contacts and conversion rate) to know how many people to seek every day.
it will give you The key to understanding which tools to use and choose Asking Yourself: What Are Its market advantage , what is my market what do i need? Which prospects to target? what are they argument sales According to the profile I requested?
Often the product you are is more than the solution, service or product in the physical sense.
Creating a LinkedIn Business Account
Building a company page on the LinkedIn B2B social network takes time to provide the right information. So it takes less than 5 minutes. To do this, click on the product icon on your top right LinkedIn homepage. scroll down and click create linkedin page, select the page type The one you want to create, in our case “company”.
Making requests and following up with each target person is often lengthy and tedious. There are solutions to help you visit a profile (you show interest), ask to be a contact, then exchange by email, all free on LinkedIn.
Once the LinkedIn contact request has been sent and accepted, it’s time to start a conversation with your prospect. Here’s an example of a sequence of 3 messages:
- a thank you message;
- A message in which I share quality content with my prospect;
- A message where I concretely present to him what we do and what we can bring him.
There are many solutions, including a very interesting and intuitive solution. In any case, time and patience are your allies as soon as you want to take action.
Don’t forget to connect your leads and contacts to CRM
A customer management tool called a CRM will allow you to follow the history of exchanges (telephone, email, etc.), services are in progress if business is done, or to follow steps to terminate your contract.
Consider the LinkedIn Newsletter, a New Option for 2022
Everyone can find, read and share your LinkedIn Newsletter Their notification on the walls, in the mail. LinkedIn members can also subscribe to it and so your expertise, your solution, reinforces all this unique, useful and deep-rooted content strategy.