A landing page or landing page is important for maximizing the conversion rate. Essential in the user journey, the engine of your content strategy, it serves to engage and persuade a visitor to act. To build a successful landing page, find out what Meta offers…
User experience continues to evolve
Over the past two years, following the health crisis, consumers have been forced to rethink how, when and where they shop. Also, this situation has forced brands to remain competitive by rethinking their marketing strategy as well as their sales process.
This explains the massive shift in e-commerce and mobile shopping for brands and consumers alike. In fact, a recent Meta study confirmed that 66% of surveyed consumers said mobile has become their Most used shopping tool. And that consumer behavior isn’t slowing down, consumer expectations for purchases are higher than ever.
In a recent study, 80% of people said thatThe user experience offered by the company is as important as its product. For example, more than half of shoppers will leave a site that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
A survey by Emplifi also found that 32% of consumers will stop hanging out with their favorite brand After a negative experience. That’s why brands today must work more than ever to develop and maintain their digital marketing strategy.
For brands, the goal should be to intentionally create customer-focused experiences that create meaning in relationships. As businesses seek opportunities to optimize the entire customer journey, a good place to start is improving your landing page. This move will increase the engagement rate as well as the conversion rate.
Why are landing pages important in digital marketing?
A landing page or destination page is a static page that functions as website gateway, Also known as a “lead capture page” or “landing page”, this is usually where prospects or customers “land” after an action. For example, they may have previously clicked on a marketing promotion, marketing email, or just one ad.
A good landing page targets a specific audience. It provides valuable content, product or service to a high percentage of your visitors to convert them into leads. Plus, you get much-needed information about them, who they are, and what they’ve transformed into.
For example, this page allows visitors to use marketing offers such as coupons, demos or free trials for your product. It also allows you to download your content offerings (webinars, white papers, ebooks, etc.).
Thus a landing page can make your marketing strategy more effective. In addition, its advantages are many:
- generate leads;
- Give your offer a place to live: Marketing offers and landing pages go hand in hand;
- Collect demographic information about your prospects;
- Understand which prospects are most engaged;
- Provide fuel to other marketing channels;
- Provide information about the effectiveness of your marketing offers.
Now that you understand what a landing page is, how it works and why you need it, it’s time to take the next step: understanding what it looks like and above all, how to build a successful landing page. Go.
How to make a successful landing page?
For effective and optimized results geared towards customer experience, you need to understand what customers really want from you.
META has defined six important points:
- site loading speed : Make sure your landing pages load in less than 3 seconds;
- Continuity between ad and landing page : When people click on an ad, the landing page should naturally be the next step;
- TookCommonly asked questions by customers : Identify the common questions your customers have and include those answers on the landing page. It’s a bad thing for you to let prospects go through multiple pages to find the answer they’re looking for;
- principle of helping others : Put yourself in the place of your customers;
- mobile friendly : Design mobile friendly interface. According to Meta, adults now spend more than 4 hours a day on their cellphones in the United States alone;
- advertising experience : Rate your experience with advertising on the landing page.
Ensuring that the experience from ad page to landing page or landing page is optimized for mobile is essential to the growth and performance of brands. And keeping these key elements of a landing page that drives conversions, all it remains to do is follow these tips to optimize user experience and increase conversion rates.