TikTok just released a new guide to share tips on how to make the most of their creative solutions. If you want to establish a successful presence on TikTok, you need to understand what is working on the community and what is not, as well as setting up creative organic trending campaigns…
Tiktok, the cradle of many trends
TikTok has become a source of inspiration and the perfect outlet for revealing communication stunts, sharing the latest tips, tricks or even political opinions. It has also become a starting force for the careers of many creators whose creativity can now flourish in a democratic space.
While TikTok may seem ubiquitous, a study published in 2021 titled The Takeover of TikTok found that only 43.8% implemented designer campaigns in the past 12 months.
Videos are, of course, the heart of TikTok. Even if you intend to use influencers for most of your TikTok marketing strategy, you should still open an account for your brand and use it to create and share videos. Videos on TikTok can be up to a minute long, so you can create short, engaging videos. However, this does not mean that you have to upload your 30 second TV commercials on TikTok. Dig a little deeper.
- Use Appropriate Hashtags: TikTok users rely on hashtags to list their videos and find clips by topic.
- Follow current Tik Tok trends: Keep an eye on trending hashtags. Then you can create and share videos related to these trending videos.
- Involve TikTok influencers in your campaign: Build productive working relationships with influencers from your potential customers.
- Comment regularly and encourage comments on your posts: TikTok ranks comments based on the number of likes they receive, so be sure to think carefully about your comments, making them meaningful.
- Post often: The more often you post, the easier it will be for people to find your account and decide to follow you.
- Use TikTok effects in your posts: They let you do something different to set yourself apart from your competition;
- Create interesting videos with clear description: Writing a good description is also essential for SEO.
- Use TikTok Ads: TikTok now has a formal advertising system to facilitate advertising on the platform with 3 types of ads: Native In-Stream Ads, Hashtag Challenge Ads, Brand Acquisition Ads;
- Set up a hashtag challenge: They are a great way for businesses to increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Include Branded Content: Like all social marketing programs, you need to balance the type of content you share on TikTok.
TikTok needs a special approach…
As TikTok continues its meteoric rise, there are now many relative to leveraging the platform and increasing the reach and e-reputation of the brand.
Unlike other social networks, TikTok requires a special approach. In fact, each strategy adopted is different based on each social network, in order to reach users more effectively. So you need to understand what works on the TikTok community and thus align yourself with organic trends. Ad campaigns implemented on other platforms will not be reused, while ads that are too professional and framed are also unlikely to gain popularity.
The best way to approach TikTok is to learn how to post organic videos, the key message in TikTok’s latest Creative Guide for Brands.
Key elements of creating effective content on TikTok
This new guide includes:
- Tips for creating authentic TikTok content including specific tips on creative approach and posting frequency;
- All the key aspects of an effective TikTok clip, along with a basic overview of each element;
- links to relevant resources and tools;
- Links to various features of the TikTok brand, including the Creator Marketplace and its audio tools.
So this is a good summary of all the key elements of creating effective content on TikTok. If you’re wondering if the platform might fit into your social media strategy, it’s definitely worth a look!
For a Complete Guide to TikTok Creative Solutions, Click Here ,