Facebook is expanding its Community Manager certification program globally, making it available in seven new…
Last October, Facebook launched the Facebook Community Manager certification as part of its Certified Community Manager program, which includes online courses through the Facebook Blueprint.
The program’s curriculum is specifically designed for community managers of different types of businesses (agencies, brands, educational organizations, NGOs, etc.) to help build and grow their communities.
The initiative aims to recognize the hard work and efforts of community leaders and social media managers from around the world through a paid online exam supervised by professionals.
This is not an “admin” test. In other words, if you’ve been the admin of multiple Facebook groups in the last 4-5 years and think you have enough knowledge to pass the exam, you don’t! This is for anyone looking to become a successful community manager or a career in the same field.
This online training covers a range of topics including:
- Defining and establishing a community: Creating an online community, defining the goals, mission, vision, KPIs and guiding principles of the community.
- Develop community strategies and processes: best practices for managing audiences, operating the platform, building a brand, building and supporting your team, nurturing strong partnerships and developing effective operational workflows.
- Making strategic decisions about community content: delivering relevant content, tracking trends, and planning goal-oriented activities.
- Community Engagement and Moderation: Onboarding process, community operations, member-to-member connections, engagement strategy, community norms and terms of service for new members. Understand the use, as well as the safe and considerate management of crises and conflicts.
- Measuring and analyzing community success: Analyzing content performance, gathering feedback, reporting data and sustainability.
All the material you need to prepare for the certification exam is completely free. Free resources available through the Community Manager Certification Program include:
- online course;
- a study guide;
- A practice test before taking the final exam.
After passing the exam, you will receive a badge certifying your competency in community management. The certification is valid for 24 months. Getting certification also gives you access to a specific Facebook group where you can connect with other certified community managers.
Also read: Tiktok launches new e-commerce university
strengthen the community on facebook
Over time, community building becomes a more and more recognized skill, and one way to list it on relevant resumes and job applications is through Facebook’s certification. Not all employers may see it this way, but it is a skill that is increasingly in demand.
That’s why the Community Manager program is now available in several new languages: Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai Original English versions, in order to give more people the ability to access the content and eventually earn certification. in more than .
If you are passionate about community management and want to advance your career in one of today’s prestigious professions – community management, getting certified is a good start.
If you want to delve deeper into the topic and learn how to build an effective social media strategy on Facebook or other social networks, discover our webmarketing training for CPF and Qualified to Certify.