develop Customer satisfaction is a major issue For business when it sells a product or service to a customer. The same situation happens when she invites a guest Competition Whether it’s a company anniversary event, inviting your customers to an open house, or even bringing your managers together during a seminar. Guaranteeing a satisfactory customer experience has become a priority during a purchase or event…
What is customer satisfaction?
Customer satisfaction is defined as the state of consent of the consumer following an act of purchase. Yves Everard, integrating the perception of experience, defined it as: “satisfaction is a psychological state following a purchase/consumption and relative experience”.
Customer satisfaction is positive when their expectations are met. It is the experience delivered to the customer that will impact their satisfaction.
Why Measure Customer Satisfaction?
Customer satisfaction is an essential growth driver for the company. Obviously this has an effect on their income.
According to Infoquest, a satisfied customer generates 14 times more revenue than a dissatisfied customer. But customer satisfaction goes beyond this single financial aspect.
The results are as follows:
- company image;
- customer loyalty.
A “Lee Resources” study estimates that 91% of dissatisfied customers will no longer buy products that are the source of their dissatisfaction.
Let’s also not forget that the cost of acquisition can be 5 to 25 times higher than the cost of retention.
- negative word of mouth
In fact, according to a study by American Express, 60 percent of customers tell 15 people when they have a bad experience. In case of positive experience, only 30% assign it to 8 people!
- Employee Turnover and Recruitment Difficulty…
As we can see, customer satisfaction is a major issue for the company, especially in increasingly competitive markets.
Why Measure Customer Satisfaction at Events?
Customer satisfaction for an event now includes providing a memorable experience for the participants.
Satisfied guests produce similar effects after an event:
- generate business;
- next registration facility;
- Build customer loyalty to the brand;
- Promote company visibility;
- Improve your brand image…
In addition, the assessment of customer satisfaction allows you to improve the next editions of your events whether they are virtual, hybrid or physical events.
Some KPIs will give you a first-hand idea of your event’s relevance, content, and organization:
- number of re-registration;
- the virginity of your event;
- Engagement on your social networks;
- the number and timing of connections during the virtual event;
- interactivity during your event…
Then, by questioning your guests, you will get valuable feedback.
A satisfaction questionnaire is an essential tool for assessing the degree of satisfaction of participants.
In addition to feedback on your event, it will help you:
- better understand your audience’s expectations;
- Identify unexpected bread points;
- Design future content and the next editions of your event;
- Improve customer experience.
Finally, by interviewing your participants, you show them interest, which they will certainly appreciate!
design a satisfaction questionnaire
The content of your questions will depend above all on:
- the objectives assigned to your event;
- from your audience;
- Your type of event: seminar, conference, trade fair, evening…
The content of the questions will also differ from the operational elements you want to assess:
- recruitment communication;
- stakeholders ;
Thus, give the respondents confidence by starting with questions that are not too involved and are easy to answer. Ask them about their overall satisfaction at the beginning of your questionnaire, and use questions on the scale. Finally, finish with open questions by positioning them as corrections and mix closed and open questions, simple and complex questions.
What are the questions to measure satisfaction with your event?
Here are some questions to measure your customer satisfaction based on your event:
- type of event;
- customer issues;
- Elements to evaluate…
overall assessment of the incident
- How do you rate the event in general?
- Would you be ready to recommend this event to a loved one?
- How likely are you to attend our next session on a scale of 1 to 10?
- What did you like/least like about this event?
Assessment on Specific Elements
- What are the criteria driving your registration (speakers, content, location, etc.)?
- What did you think about the material presented?
- What do you understand by the proposed activities?
- How do you rate the quality of speakers?
- What do you think about the services (reception, catering, decoration etc.) offered for organizing the event?
- What new things did you learn about this event?
Query to create next event
- Do you have in mind the names of speakers you would like to see at our next event? If yes, which one?
- Which topics would you like to see tackled?
- What topics would you like to see addressed in our next session?
- Which material might interest you?
- Where do you want us to hold our next event?
evaluation for future events
- Are you planning to return to any of our events? Why ?
- What are you looking forward to from the next event?
- How to rectify this next event?
- What would you like to suggest to us?
Evaluate customer satisfaction at your event
Evaluating customer satisfaction levels provides essential areas for improvement in your next programs. This knowledge makes it possible to create festive and entertaining moments. strategic acquisition channel for the company. It also enables a contemporary experience To all the participants!