Previously called Story Pins, Idea Pins are a great way to connect with your audience on Pinterest. How can they optimize your social media strategy on Pinterest? Pinterest unveils 6 tips for using Idea Pins…
As of May 2021, Pinterest has rolled out Ideas Pins for all business accounts in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
They can help creators and business owners better reach their audiences on Pinterest. When used correctly, they can educate and inspire an audience (and motivate them to buy).
In fact, Pinterest offered six conceptual ideas for creating compelling idea pins. You can use them for all kinds of content, from tutorials to personal stories.
Social network notes above all “The basis of a great idea pin is a great idea. Plan around your passion, choose topics and ideas that really matter to you. It’s easy to create great content when you’re enthusiastic, and your authenticity is yours. Will shine in the final material. »
Education Pins teach new skills, provide tutorials, or recommend specific products. You can film yourself doing this idea, or use video, the right size images, and text to guide people through the steps.
2. Short Advice
This format is great if you have an idea that won’t take long to explain. You don’t have to add text to pin images or videos: just add it to the description instead.
Show people multiple ways to use the same material, product or item. You can also apply this format to showing recipe tips, how to incorporate new interior designs for different rooms in your home, and more.
Tell an inspiring story from your own life, such as an anecdote that shaped your personal growth.
Bring other experts or members of your audience to the pin. Ask people to submit questions ahead of time, reply to people’s comments with new idea pins, or invite someone else “on air” to chat with you.
Just hit record, start creating and let’s watch them. You don’t need to add complicated voiceover or typing instructions: just show off your skills and let others enjoy the process from afar.
- After you’re logged in to your Pinterest account, click Make For create an idea pin Where create a pin,
- Drag and drop up to 20 pictures or videos into the window.
- Once you’ve selected media, use the tools on the right side of your screen to personalize your pages. click on Back Background to select and change background.
- click on to coordinate To adjust and resize your images and videos. you can also click Basic lesson To add multiple text boxes where you can change the text font, size, alignment and color.
- If you want to add more pictures or videos, you can click on the icon More , , ) at the top left of your screen.
- View the idea pin preview and then click next to publish it.
- Fill in some information about your Idea Pin: title, cover image (or a thumbnail for your video), add it to a board, add relevant tags, allow or disallow comments, and add a list. Don’t forget to add it to an array;
- click on To publish To upload your PIN.
Video ideas are a key component of Pins, as Pins target the growing consumer demand for short video content of a creative nature, such as what is streamed on TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts and elsewhere. Videos can be up to 60 seconds long in pins on iOS, Android, and the web for each page, with a total of up to 20 pages per pin.
Pinterest has yet to provide concrete numbers on Idea Pin usage, but noted that the format has garnered significant interest from users. With the increasing interest in short videos, it is certain that Idea Pins will make a strong impact on your social media campaigns.