For the growth of your activity and the growth of your business, you need to be able to sell your products easily. And to achieve this, you have to bet on a good communication strategy. today, More than 75% of French people use social networks, That means you should not neglect this channel to reach your goal. However, opening a social media account is one thing, and using it effectively is quite another. We are here to help you 5 practical tips to increase your online sales through social networks,
To take advantage of all the benefits that social networks offer for e-commerce, You need to know how to attract users. In the end, it is the latter who will buy and recommend your products. To put them in your favor, the first rule is: Provide rich and varied content, interesting content, For this, we advise you to bet above all on a good presentation of your account. Write a phrase, add emoticons, mention the name of the latest release and don’t forget your site link.
If you don’t have time to provide diverse content and animate your pages, solicitation of influencers, They already have a good reputation and will help you better represent your brand and your products Tiktok, Snapchat, Facebook etc., You can also rely on a tiktok advertising agency like Needs to maximize your conversions and increase your sales. In addition, he has a good command of TikTok codes (duration, transition, music, etc.), which is a real asset to your e-commerce.
invest in social media advertising
You should also be aware that organic ingredients no longer provide the same effect as a few years ago. From now on, To optimize your visibility and increase your sales, you need to turn to sponsored content. This means that you have to pay to promote some of your content. Because of which, You will reach your target audience more easily and your sales will increase. For example, on social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn, you can take advantage of an interface with multiple targeting options to promote your posts and reach potential customers.
In addition, you should also If you want to sell a product know how to use shopping ads on social network. Don’t hesitate to get the expertise of a professional, especially for media like TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook. With a Snapchat advertising agency, such as Neds, you can register relevant audiences and target users of this network according to their age, location, and interests. Similarly, this agency will provide you dynamic product advertising, Useful for uploading your product catalog and automatically generating ads with various paired products.
Set your goal on social networks
To increase your online sales, you don’t need to target everyone, Not only will you not be able to reach everyone, but not everyone will be interested in what you have to offer. Therefore, it remains necessary target audience Specific who is looking for your content. This will save you from wasting time trying to convince a mass when you may not even attract your primary customers.
Before starting e-commerce, You need to do market research, The latter will allow you to analyze your situation and know the profile of your potential customers (age, gender, location, social status, profession, lifestyle, etc.). In this direction, We recommend that you set personality », imaginary images of ideal customers. Based on the information you have on each profile (biography, goals, motivation, passion, etc.), you will understand their needs as well as their preferences.
with the target audience, You will be able to customize your content and aim to improve the user experience, Likewise, this step will help you choose the social networks that best suit your goal and personalize your messages.
Favor the social network best suited to your activity
Like your target audience, You should not use all social networks at once. Because, in wanting to be everywhere, you will be nowhere in the end. That’s why we recommend that you think carefully about your choice of social media taking into account all the factors. Most important is your industry and type of business.
Recommended media for BtoB company
If you own a business that provides products and services to other businesses, you can use networks to:
- LinkedIn: This is a social network for professionals. You can recruit, share experiences and get more visibility for your publications in the business world. Your customers and potential customers will also be able to access your news more easily;
- youtube : It will help you create video content (tutorials, product presentations, advice, etc.) to reach your goal. This is the best way to boost your notoriety and your sales;
- Facebook : It offers a range of tools optimized for companies (ad campaigns, exchanging with customers, creating private groups) and matching all social classes. The most used social network last year, it will serve you to expand your target audience;
- Twitter: It represents a real-time information social network, conducive to creating viral content and building your notoriety. With hashtags, you can customize the accounts to follow and trend.
Social network for BtoC company
If you are running a consumer-oriented business, You should opt for the more popular and accessible social network. In this sense, you can access all the media listed for BTOB companies (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter). But also bet on the following networks:
- Instagram: Recognized for sharing photos or short videos, this will allow you to significantly increase your sales with even the youngest Internet users. This will help you specifically highlight your products and add sales links on photos;
- Pinterest: Also focused on visuals, this network will help you pin products to tables, then share them across your network, among other things. In addition, each photo is clickable and redirects to an external link (original site).
Respect the publication schedule on the network
To make sure you reach your target audience, You need to know when to post content and ads, Therefore, define a schedule to honor, based on your activity and the type of products. This should include a frequency, schedule and communication strategy. Here are some examples to guide you:
- Frequency of publication of material: It is ideal to publish at least 3 times a week for each social network to increase your visibility. You can post content 5-7 times a week on Instagram. But tweeting and retweeting the same content multiple times a day on Twitter. The goal is to be very active;
- Recommended posting time: Here’s what you need to look for when you can get the most exposure. Depending on your target audience, you may favor transportation times (8 a.m. or 9 a.m. and around 6 p.m.) or lunch breaks (just before 12 p.m.).
Some other useful tips to increase online sales
In addition to all the tricks presented above, you can also use a number of strategies. Increase your online visibility and increase your sales, Finally, here are some other tips to apply:
- Build an authentic and trustworthy brand;
- Associate yourself with influential people and leaders;
- Share valuable content more often to improve your notoriety;
- Increase your sales with giveaways, contests, discounts and free delivery;
- Ask your customers for testimonials videos or messages;
- Use similar hashtags to promote your brand;
- Create interesting and funny pictures and videos to attract new customers;
- Run ad campaigns to gain visibility.