Thinking of creating a webinar? Once you find your topic, you can create a capture page that serves as an input for visitors. All webinars require a capture page where visitors can register by entering their contact details for example. This is where the audience can identify their own needs that need to be addressed. In addition, it serves as a tool to collect valuable information on prospects…
However, it takes time to create a webinar capture page that converts. You need to start paying attention to the wording used on the content and format so that the message you want to send to the public is as concise as possible.
In this article, I will show you some effective ways to create a capture page that will help you convert visitors into leads.
What is a webinar landing page?
A webinar landing page is a web page that generates registration for a specific topic for the purpose of converting visitors to the web page. It usually does not contain website navigation relative to the web page.
They tell readers what a webinar is and the benefits they bring to it. Additionally, it aims to create a desire to participate in webinars and encourage people to register.
Apart from learning some webinar strategies for success, you need to equip yourself with some great tips to create an effective and engaging landing page for the audience.
It’s a great tool designed to increase retention and protect your community’s information.
1. Write a copy that will create envy in the visitor
To create a high conversion capture page if you want visitors to convert, the words in the body of your copy need to generate interest.
Words and phrases that use “you”, “yours”, “you” or even “you” should be included so that you can speak directly to the visitors, while keeping them at ease by staying professional and courteous. Can you
To sign up visitors, use active language in the copy, making statements direct, easy to understand, and concise.
Don’t over-sell your webinar, as it means you are failing to attract or convince enough visitors to your webinar. It won’t help you either, because you’re making others feel like you’re just making a promise to convince them to sign up.
Be sure to include sales pitches, webinar benefits, and more. Be consistent throughout to make it look professional and attractive. Adding keywords to your copy is a bonus for making it even more impressive.
Using customer testimonials videos is like social proof to build trust with visitors. Placing testimonials below a call to action (CTA) will entice visitors to sign up on the capture page by making a compelling argument.
If you want to create a compelling copy to grab the attention of visitors and get them to sign up for your webinar:
- Build a content strategy that focuses on the flow of content from start to finish of the capture page to effectively motivate visitors;
- To encourage the public to register, use the principle of scarcity or Shortage In English, in copy, tell them that you can only allow a limited number of participants;
- set a time limit for the public to encourage action in an emergency;
- Use a strong command verb in your CTA that tells readers what to do next. Call-to-action terms such as “sign up for free” and “click here to sign up” are some examples;
- Avoid a wall of text in your copy, it’s best to include only engaging, relevant and persuasive content.
Lastly, you can test the optimization of your capture page on search engines to see its ranking.
Here is an example of a tool:
SEMRush On Page SEO Checker is a great tool to help you to analyze page capture, increase traffic.
2. Write a Clear, Captivating Headline That Will Draw Visitors to Stop
A good title is simple, straightforward. Effective headlines can easily engage with visitors as soon as they land on your webinar capture page.
Using language that is appropriate and specific to your target audience is essential, as it affects the value of your pull.
Choose simple yet effective language in the title. For example, replace headlines with call-to-action words like “Get X now” or “Start X today.”
Once you’ve come up with a well-thought-out title, you can use a tool like MonsterInsights to check if it’s compelling enough and if it needs improvement.
3. Use High Quality Images to Build an Attractive Webinar Landing Page
The first things people notice on a webinar capture page, other than the copy, are the images and colors.
According to MDG Advertising, people remember only 10% of information three days after hearing it, while backing it with a picture improves recall by 65%. Images are also the most important type of content, next to text and video.
For this reason, implementing the right visuals is essential to creating an effective and transformative look.
Choose images that show relevance and speak to the audience. In addition, they should complement the color scheme of the capture page and contribute to the overall message.
Limit the use of images, as too many images can create clutter. In turn, this can frustrate visitors and run the risk of losing conversions.
Building trust is essential for turning a visitor into a prospect. Therefore, images should display professionalism and show that your business is reputable and trustworthy.
Adding videos and images that support body text can also help you gain audience trust. For example, a video on your landing page can increase the conversion rate by up to 80%.
Therefore, creating a creative video that welcomes the visitors and explains the information gained from the webinar would be a good move.
4. Include a click-worthy call to action that converts visitors into leads and paying customers
A call to action (CTA) is a written instruction that encourages visitors to take action. This is what allows visitors to convert by guiding them through the next step of their journey on the webinar capture page.
This can be a hyperlink, button, or unrelated plain text. Usually, the call-to-action button should pop out.
To improve the journey on the capture page, follow these CTA steps:
- Begin the CTA with a desired action that focuses on value, such as “grow your business”;
- Use the best recommended colors red, green or orange;
- Add an arrow to your CTA that distinguishes it as a button and takes the visitor to the next step;
- include a border around the CTA button to accentuate the colors and catch the eye;
- Always focus on building new relationships and registering for your webinars.
5. Choose the Right Capture Page Tool That Saves You Time
The best tools allow you to create effective and well designed pages to increase conversions.
Plus, they often come with pre-built templates that are already proven to help you capture new leads and achieve your goals.
When choosing one, define all your needs and find the one that matches your personalization needs.