Faced with many of your competitors online, you, as a good self-respecting entrepreneur, must use various webmarketing levers to grow your business. To get started in web marketing and grow your activity on the Internet, these 10 key levers should not be overlooked…
These levers of digital marketing can be classified into three types at the top.
- Lever outside your website
Most of the levers you use are linked to your website. Nevertheless, some of them can be implemented outside by this means. They relate to your payment or natural reference, your partners as well as various actions related to your affiliation agreements.
- Lever on your website
Several levers can be exploited on your website. To use them effectively, you should already know that this medium is essential to the success of your digital marketing strategy. Thus, its presentation should be optimized. It should also be “responsive” and available in the mobile version.
On social networks, you have the opportunity to build a community of loyal customers and prospects. With your ads and content, you can attract your target audience and convert your customers into customers. To be effective, your social media strategy requires the intervention of ambassadors, influencers, prescribers, partner sites…
Key levers of digital marketing
Search Engine Optimization or SEO
Natural context or SEO approach improves your visibility on search engines. It can be used to customize the position of your website for your videos, images and texts.
sea or search engine advertising
SEA consists of paid advertisements on search engines. With auctioned keywords that you have paid for on Google Ads or any other system, your ad will appear at the top of the results to attract as many prospects as possible.
partnership and affiliation
Affiliation includes advertising your services, products or even your company. In addition to reaching other types of audiences, your partner demonstrates that you provide a quality service or product. When a prospect shows interest in your offer and becomes your customer, your partner receives a percentage of the sales they contributed. Remember, however, that videos published outside of your site are also a necessary lever to keep you informed.
optimizing your site
To encourage visitors to become your future customers, you need to present them with an ergonomic site and provide them with an optimal user experience:
- A simplified home page with different universes;
- a blog that reinforces your content marketing strategy;
- a graphic universe corresponding to your field of activity;
- A highlighting of current promotions;
- detailed product sheet;
- Well presented products with main menu and sub-categories;
- Various elements that prove your credibility and your seriousness: contact details, legal notices, trust marks…
quick and easy access
To increase your chances of reaching your goal quickly, your site needs to be “responsive.” Whether using a mobile, tablet or computer, your pages should load quickly and be easy to read. In addition, it is important that the information requested is simple and readily available.
a mobile version
With the Mobile First indexing introduced by Google in 2016, you can optimize the SEO of your website by offering a mobile version of it. This indexing method was implemented in response to the observation that the search rate on mobile is higher than that on computer.
Regular and relevant content
Produce quality content on a regular basis that responds to the issues and needs of your readers. It is essential to attract prospects and convert them into customers.
Social Media Optimization or SMO
With SMO, you can improve your e-reputation and contact new prospects on social networks. By creating a community around your company, you can improve your company’s visibility on social media.
To get pages that load faster on mobile, for example, install the AMP or Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin from Google. Also, with Hootsuite, you have the possibility to schedule posts by choosing a suitable audience time.
This professional network allows you to market your products and maintain your professional network. To optimize your business page, consider:
- Create your business page to present your services;
- integrate some of the groups in which you will participate in the discussion;
- be active;
- Fill in the links that lead to your website or blog by adding a call to action;
- Personalize each of your messages to your interlocutor by explaining the reasons why you want them to be part of your network.
Share current information on Twitter with immediate effect. In this case, make sure:
- Be friendly by welcoming your new customers with a private message. Also remember to thank them when your name is mentioned and when someone shares your content.
- Pay special attention to your spelling. You should also examine your sources to effectively monitor your e-reputation.
- Highlight your content topic with hashtags.
- Post tweets of different sizes.
to know more
for learning Implement an effective webmarketing strategy suited to your goals and your marketing objectives, Take a look at this certification course “Growing Your Business with Web Marketing”,
From social networks to natural context, through email marketing and influence marketing, you will have the keys to gaining visibility and growing your business thanks to web marketing.